GeneralThe livelihood of Ruby Isobel and Jackson Harper. Sweating. Breathing. Eating fruit. Imaginary films. Train riding. Bike riding. Range roving. Record buying. Line drawing. Record listening. Mental telepathy (sans effort). Ball hammering. Coaxing of wife into singing "I'll Be Your Mirror."
Moviesanimated films by Tex Avery and Oskar Fischinger. Other favorites might include Killer of Sheep, Le Cercle Rouge, Children of Men, Medium Cool, City Of God, Together, The Descent, Grizzly Man, How To Draw A Bunny, Jandek On Corwood, Pan's Labyrinth, The Servant, These are the Damned, Night of the Hunter. Koala of the Sea. Legal Offerings. The Bearing of Presents for Thee. Evil Bear 3: Endgame. Flight of the Hen. Ten Hot Things I Learned In Prison.
BooksRecent Philip K. Dick convert.
- Dec 7, 2006 6:21 PM Thinking of curating an Aboriginal film fest entitled "Didgeridoo the Right Thing."
- Nov 28, 2006 8:54 AM I was in an Amish barn yesterday.
- Sep 13, 2006 4:47 PM My autobiography is going to be titled: Frocks, Innuendo, and Fireworks
- Aug 11, 2006 6:50 AM I have had "Don't Worry, Be Happy" in my head for close to 8 days.
- Aug 2, 2006 6:30 AM Yesterday, I urinated while on a moving train.
Who I'd like to meet:Ghost of Richard Pryor (for hilarious race-card insights into the afterlife)
- Status: Married
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Children: Proud parent